E5 WHEELS FIVE YEAR WARRANTY
Except as specifically set forth below, E5 Wheels warrants that products manufactured will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal intended use for a period of five years from retail purchase.
- Polished aluminum wheels, that have not been clear coated, oxidize. They require regular maintenance. Polished aluminum finishes are not covered under warranty.
- In no event shall E5 wheels be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damage.
- This warrant is not applicable if:
1. Damage occurred due to failure to follow completely the instructions provided in the WTC Aftermarket Wheel Installation Guidelines.
2. Corrosion or damage occurred due to improper maintenance.
3. Damage or structural failure occurs as a result of an accident or road conditions.
4. Damage or structural failure occurs as a result of improper use of the vehicle including, but not limited to, on and off-road racing.
This limited warranty is the sole express warranty given and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, whether oral or written. All implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby disclaimed.
E5 Wheels are not designed to be used with any accessories or adapters other than those supplied.
To initiate a warranty claim, the purchaser shall return the wheel for visual inspection to the retail or wholesale dealer from whom the product was originally purchased, along with a copy of the original sales receipt. “Should the dealer determine that the wheel has failed to perform as expected under this warranty the wheel will be repaired or replaced at the sole and absolute discretion of the dealer. Such repair or replacement shall not include the cost of removal, shipping, installation or reinstallation of the wheel.
This warranty expires upon transfer of title of any products by the original retail purchaser.
IMPORTANT: If returned products are found ineligible for warranty coverage, the product will be returned to the sender, without repair or replacement, at the sender’s expense.
Warranty doesn’t apply to racing wheels.